Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cannon Joseph Bake!


Yes, he has a name now...Cannon Joseph Bake! (Joseph is Kevin's middle name.) The name seems to fit this new little spirit perfectly.
He seems so innocent...it is a thrill to be in his presence knowing that he left Heaven so recently!

A very proud Daddy! Kevin will be a great daddy too...you can tell.
Only 15 hours old and smiling already!! (just kidding)...but it looks like a smile, doesn't it?
Grandma with # 29! Each one is precious and we are so very grateful when they arrive whole and healthy!
Just what do you think he is thinking? Wish he could talk to us....having just come from Heaven, I'll bet he would have a lot tell us.
Reminds me of this poem by Carol Lynn Pearson~

DAY-OLD CHILD
My day-old child lay in my arms,
With my lips against his ear.
I whispered strongly, "How I wish-
I wish that you could hear;

"I've a hundred wonderful things to say
(A tiny cough and a nod),
Hurry, hurry,hurry and grow
So I can tell you about God."

My day-old baby's mouth was still
And my words only tickled his ear.
But a kind of a light passed through his eyes,
And I saw this thought appear:

"How I wish I had a voice and words;
I've a hundred things to say,
Before I forget I'd tell you of God-
I left Him yesterday."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: