Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More fun at the Rocks

On Wednesday, July 4th, I hiked up to the "Rocks" again...this time with Michelle and ALL of her children! Plus Tara who had come to the cabin early with me. Michelle carried Caleb, and I thought I would be carrying Lauren...but SHE WALKED ALL THE WAY!....as did all the others. This picture was taken about half way up. Who doesn't look very happy about the hike?!!! Actually Stafford was just pretending! They were all real "troopers".
WE MADE IT! Rachel & Lauren at the Rocks....which are real boulders as you can see.
Michelle and all the kids! Her legs really hurt the next day from carrying Caleb. That was quite a feat! Glad I didn't have to carry Lauren...I don't know if I could have made it all the way. Isn't the view beautiful from up there?
Tara and I...with the backpack I thought I would be using for Lauren.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: