Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tending at Tingeys

Michelle and Dave decided to try a Cancun vacation without a hurricane and without children so we tended for them. It was fun and they were all good kids, but I realized why we have our children while we are young!! I could certainly NEVER survive being a mother now! Emily and Clare both came and helped on different days which was much appreciated!


Ready for bed....they enjoyed having Mesia come visit and I think she enjoyed it too...She would have liked to have stayed the night, I think!
Stafford giving the lesson for Family night on The First Vision. It was wonderful! I was very impressed. You will be a great missionary, Stafford.
Taylor and Dallin performing for Family Night!

Dallin saying goodbye to Mesia.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: