Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alvey's Visit

The Alveys came to visit us July 5-9. It was their first time to Nauvoo. We LOVED having them. I hope they enjoyed it. I think they all did except maybe Adam and Sawyer :)..but SOMEDAY they will remember and be glad they came :) !


First of all, we gave Adam a haircut! Does he look pleased about this or what !!!
Then I took all the girls on one of my favorite trails in the woods.
Syd and Eliza crossing the stream.
It was a beautiful evening...not too hot at all!


We then went to the FRONTIER COUNTRY FAIR...that is held every evening before Pageant.

Posted by Picasa




At the puppet show!  That is what is on Eliza and Sydney's arms :)

Then we saw the Nauvoo Pageant!  Wonderful as usual!

Two of my favorite scenes:    The funeral of King Follett...(that is Luana Hofeling- the 2nd "spirit" in the back)


And the Finale!

Afterwards with "Joseph Smith"!

No comments: