Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mallory's shower

On Saturday, April 18th we had a bridal shower at my home for Mallory. She is my sister Cathi's daughter and is getting married on May 9th, but we will be in Nauvoo:( It was a wonderful event and we had about 55 people there! Congratulations Mallory and Brady...we wish you lots of happiness.



Part of the crowd!


Mallory with her mom, Cathi, and her soon to be mother in law, Linda.


Some of the little grandaughters....all thinking of becoming brides someday!





Some of Brady's family...and my sister Wendy.
Cynthia with Libby & Cory, Ilene's daughters, who had just run the S.L. Marathon THAT MORNING! Amazing!

My mother with some of my grandaughters...her great-grandaughters.And with three more.A four generation picture with Emily and Cannon.
A final "SISTERS POSE" before I leave for Nauvoo!
Tara was not at the shower because she had a date for the Senior Prom that night. This is here just before her date came....isn't she beautiful!! ....and yet modest...way to go, Tara!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: