Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The two new Granddaughters

It is so fun having these two new little baby angels in our family born just 2 weeks apart. I'm sure they will be good friends, and Cannon will be their "protector", I'm sure, Emily :)
We are just so very grateful that all four babies are here and are strong and healthy and beautiful. We are very blessed.
Mesia loves her baby sister...born July 22nd. This picture was taken on August 16th so she is just 3 1/2 weeks old.
No name for sure yet, but either Kalea or Anna... probably :)
This is Hannah Jane Tingey born August 4th. These two pictures were taken on August 18th, so she is just 2 weeks old and weighs 7lb 7 oz. now.
They are both darling little girls and I can see some similarities. I'm anxious to see them side by side. I hope we can do that soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: