Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wild Animals - not afraid!

We saw this little bunny when we were walking tonight. He was eating grass right by the Heber C. Kimball home, and he wasn't at all afraid of us. I think if we had stayed long enough he would have come right over and eaten out of our hand! It was awesome.

Then just a few minutes later when I was walking up the hill this deer walked right out of the woods and stood there looking at me while I took his picture. I was only about 6 feet away from her. There was another one in the trees, but you can't see him very well. Anyway, they were very curious and not too afraid. It was fun to talk with them :)
Then , not very long after that, I passed by this statue of the day, during the millennium ,when the
Lamb would lie down with the Lion.
What a wonderful time that will be!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: